We must have opened a lot of doors and windows every day but we don’t think about its design, production or about its components. Doors and windows are the essential parts of houses and buildings and we must know about the materials from which most doors and windows are made from.
One such material which is very popular for making doors and windows is uPVC which stands for Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride. uPVC is a kind of plastic which is hard and inflexible and it is also known as rigid plastic. It is a long-lasting plastic material which is used as a substitute for painted wood. uPVC has various applications in pipework, tube work, casings and more.
Advantages of uPVC
- uPVC is cost-effective and is very easy to install.
- uPVC requires low maintenance and is easy to use.
- The material is lightweight and hence has low labour and shipping charge.
- They are eco-friendly and can withstand a temperature of up to 60oC.
- They are very durable as their smooth surface prevents internal rusting.
- Their thermal conductivity is low and they do not support combustion. They are also energy efficient.
- They are extremely chemical resistant, abrasion and corrosion-resistant. They can withstand high pressure and are hence long-lasting.
- They are antimicrobial and are suitable to carry water for different purposes.
- They are UV-resistant and could be used for applications where they are exposed to sunlight.
Types of uPVC Doors
- Sliding Doors
- French Doors
- Slide and Fold Doors
- Casement Doors
- Lift and Slide Doors
- Multi Sliding Doors
Types of uPVC Windows
- Sliding Windows
- 2 and 3 Track Sliding Windows
- Monorail Sliding Windows
- Fly Mesh Sliding WIndows
- Tilt and Turn Windows
- Top Hung Windows
- Fixed Glazing Windows
Now that you know the applications, advantages and types of uPVC doors & windows, you would be able to choose between different materials according to your needs. uPVC has even more advantages than PVC and is easy to maintain, that is why uPVC is very popular in the fenestration industry. uPVC doors and windows could be customized in various designs to make the aesthetic of your home beautiful.
If you are looking for best quality uPVC doors and windows in Gurgaon, Matrix Windoors should be your choice. We are one of the best uPVC windows manufacturers in Gurgaon. We understand the value of the space you create and provide you with products which complement your design ideas. You should choose us because we use high-end technology, are trustable and offer alluring aesthetics. We provide a variety of products for workspace, homes, and commercial spaces.