The BSF70 is a versatile and flexible, thermally broken folding door system, available in a wide range of configurations to create the look you desire.
Multiple doors can be combined with open-in or open-out options, in a variety of styles to create a wide expanse of opening. The narrow profile ensures that maximum glazing is achieved, flooding rooms with light.
- Dimensions: up to 3000 mm high and 1200 mm wide per sash
- Glass infill: from 28 to 40 mm. Single or double glazing.
- Max weight: Up to 150 kg per sash.
- Chamfered and square bead options.
- Four stainless steel wheels for smooth and consistent operation.
- Unique, flush line pop-out handle for maximum door opening and square stacking panels.
- High security hinges, locking mechanisms and high strength roller design provide security and reliability for high traffic applications.
High traffic applications.
- Square or softline frame profiles
- Doors and panels can be used in a variety of configurations, style and design.
- Full range of bespoke hardware available.
- Available in single or dual colour option and anodised finishes.
- Multi-point locking mechanism
- Low threshold option for unimpeded access through the door
- Open in & open out
- Up to 6 opening sashes
- High traffic door
|Uw value W/m²K (Double glazing)||1.6 W/m²K|
|Uw value W/m²K (Triple glazing)||1.4 W/m²K|
|Uf value W/m²K||2,7-3,4|
|AWW Classification||4 / 9A / AE2400|
|Max sash width (mm)||1200|
|Max sash height (mm)||2400|
|Dual color option|