The SL60 system, with mullions and transoms with a width of 60 mm is designed to create vertical curtain walls, sloping facades, roofs, domes, tunnels and polygonal constructions.
The system includes a range of profiles for the construction of the supporting structure with static characteristics suitable for the most stringent design requirements.
- Mullions and transoms with external mechanical retain and cover
- Frontal dimension of 60 mm
Ideal for commercial and industrial sector application incl. offices, hospitals and schools.
- Integration with sub-structures (wood, steel).
- High Insulation (optional) offering enhanced thermal insulation down to Ucw = 1,1 W/m²K.
- Peripherical and finishing profiles
- All surface finishing available. Cutomizable upon request.
Curtain Walling System
|Max glass thickness (mm)||38||Maximum sash load (kg)||280|
|Dual color option|