This 50mm aluminium-wood window system combines the aesthetic design of wood with the high acoustic and thermal performances of the aluminium.
The aluminum is the core of the frame and, due to its resistance to atmospheric agents, it reduces maintenance costs while maintaining excellent performance over a long period of time.
The wood placed inside harmonizes the window in both classic and modern environments.
- Chamfered lines.
- 16 mm groove
- Sealing system with central gasket.
Suited for individual housings and flats. New/refurbishment.
- All surface finishes available
- customized finishes upon request for high resistant, aggressive environments.
- Inside wood finishing available in a wide choice of woods in different colors.
- Windows and doors with 1, 2 or more sashes
- Tilt & turn
- Inward opening
Windows And Doors
|Uw value W/m²K (Double glazing)||1,4|
|Uw value W/m²K (Triple glazing)||1,1|
|Uf value W/m²K||2,3|
|AWW Classification||4 / E1200 / C5|
|Acoustic performance (dB)||45 dB (glass 10/15/66.2 with acoustic PVB)|
|Max glass thickness (mm)||32|
|Max sash width (mm)||1400|
|Max sash height (mm)||2400|
|Tilt & turn|
|Tilt & slide|